Best crisps of my life. And it’s CAULIFLOWER.
You will need:
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Thyme or oregano
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Slice the cauliflower florets in thin strips.
- In a big bowl, add all the ingredients along with the sliced cauliflower florets. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Lay the florets out on some parchment paper. Cook for 30 minutes or so until the strips are cooked through and start to brown.
This recipe was adapted from rasamalaysia.com.